Head: Sr Clémentine Mama Mapasa (ECODIM)
Br Fredy Kaka, Sr Jinette, Sr Sandra
Head: Sr Michelle Kabala (Youth Ministry)
- To provide spiritual support to children aged 5 to +/- 13 years
- To recruit and train ECODIM teachers, and supervise their activities
- To prepare teachings appropriate to children’s age and an annual programme of activities
- To take care of the children whilst their parents are in church or are attending events organized by the Church
- To keep the children’s register up-to-date for all the children who are members of the Church
- To organise children’s day (Sunday before Christmas) and, if need be, organize educational outings
- To pay visits to sick children
- To work with the Youth Ministry for the transition of the children from childhood to the youth.
- To provide spiritual support to children aged 13/14 to 25 years
- To keep up-to-date a register of all the youth of the church
- To prepare teachings and exhortations appropriate to their age.
- To set up and deliver activities suitable for the youth, such as: Evangelical Scouts (“Claires Flammes”), team games, holiday camps, youth camps, etc.
- To provide the link between the Church and the families
- To take part in children’s day organized by ECODIM
- To coordinate the transition of the youth to adulthood (for men and women, accordingly).